Launching a New Canadian Credible Leadership Cohort!
In response to a critical need for leadership training, CPKN has collaborated with subject matter experts to create the Canadian Credible Leadership Cohort. This cohort-based virtual program pairs independent study with facilitated workshops to provide a unique learning experience.
Based on input from a working group consisting of 10 services and insights from more than 50 pilot participants, this 6-month program is designed to be:
- Customizable: Facilitate in-house or use CPKN’s national model
- Flexible: Review anytime and anywhere
- Credible: Informed by public safety and emotional intelligence research
- Inclusive: Available to all sworn and civilian members
- Accountable: Includes assignments, knowledge checks, and key milestones
- Interactive: Group engagement to discuss skills learned and practised
- Cost-effective: One-time fee; no hidden costs
- Networked: Connect with members throughout the leadership journey
Use the cohort program as a stand-alone offering or as part of a larger suite of leadership tools. The next cohort will launch March 7th!
Reach out to email@example.com for more information.