1 hour 45 minutes
The Public Safety Portal (PSP) System facilitates information sharing between Canadian law enforcement and partner agencies. It contains police information that can assist in the prevention and investigation of criminal activities. This course will not only provide participants with an understanding of the PSP System and the policies and procedures surrounding it, but also guide how to conduct queries, and how to analyze the results of the queries performed. There are no prerequisites for this course.
At the end of this self-study course, you will be able to identify:
- The features and functionalities of the PSP system
- The difference between the information obtained from PSP versus CPIC
- Who can use PSP and the associated obligations
- The benefits of PSP
- When to use PSP
- How to use PSP to conduct queries
- How to view and analyze the search results
This course contains audio content. Please ensure that you have either speakers through your computer, or headphones if you are listening in a public area.