Cannabis (Marijuana) Legislation: Impact on Workplace Safety
Sayle Group, Safety Culture Works
This course serves as an important due diligence resource for all members of any organization, and is delivered in five modules:
- Cannabis (Marijuana) Use and Workplace Safety Considerations
- Identifying and Addressing Safety Hazards
- Workplace Responsibilities: Rights, Obligations, and Accommodation
- Marijuana and Workplace Safety Best Practices
- Reasonable Suspicion
Each module is delivered as a short video lasting 7-10 minutes.
On completion of the course modules:
- Download and print the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) document in the Resources section
- Take the 10-question Assessment quiz – To be issued a Certificate, you will need to score 80% or above on the assessment. If required, you can retake the assessment until you attain a passing grade.
Once you have passed the assessment, you can save and print your Cannabis (Marijuana) Legislation: Impact on Workplace Safety certificate and keep it for your records.
For more information about how this training can help with workplace health and safety training, download the brochure.
Sayle Group Cannabis OHS Brochure