Sayle Group, Safety Culture Works
This course serves as an important due diligence resource for all members of any organization, and is delivered in five modules:
- Cannabis (Marijuana) Use and Workplace Safety Considerations
- Identifying and Addressing Safety Hazards
- Workplace Responsibilities: Rights, Obligations, and Accommodation
- Marijuana and Workplace Safety Best Practices
- Reasonable Suspicion
Each module is delivered as a short video lasting 7-10 minutes.
On completion of the course modules:
- Download and print the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) document in the Resources section
- Take the 10-question Assessment quiz – To be issued a Certificate, you will need to score 80% or above on the assessment. If required, you can retake the assessment until you attain a passing grade.
Once you have passed the assessment, you can save and print your Cannabis (Marijuana) Legislation: Impact on Workplace Safety certificate and keep it for your records.
For more information about how this training can help with workplace health and safety training, download the brochure.