Police, first responders, and other frontline public safety workers communicate with other people every day and sometimes will be lied to. Knowing when and where you are being told the truth and when you are being lied to will help you get to the key aspect of the issue at hand and what you need to know.
This course covers various aspects of detecting deception, including body language and how it can differ between cultures as well as genders. This can help you build rapport with various groups and know specifics of deception within these groups.
When you have completed this course you will be able to:
- Identify indicators of deception
- Identify micro-expressions of emotional deception
- Differentiate between truthful and deceptive patterns
- Recall cultural differences in body language
- Identify variations of indicators of deception in specific situations