COVID-19 Pandemic Awareness (OPVTA Vol. 174)
Ontario Police Video Training Alliance
Produced by the Ontario Provincial Police, this informative discussion with OPP Commissioner Thomas Carrique and ER Dr. Andy Reed provides valuable insight for frontline officers and police personnel into the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic.
In this video, Commissioner Carrique and Dr. Reed answer questions including:
- What is COVID-19?
- How is it different from the common cold?
- What steps can be taken to protect yourself?
- What is a COVID-19 exposure?
- What steps can be taken to keep your family and loved ones safe when you return home from a shift?
- What are proper sanitation procedures?