“This conference was a great opportunity to network with leading police training agencies from across Canada…”– Delegate Comment
“In the end, we can’t take care of our communities unless we’re taking care of ourselves…Understanding how to do that is a collective effort.”– Roger Brown
- Community Policing: What is it?
- Supporting the Evolution of the Learner
Esther Duncan & Dan Goodwin – Canadian Police Knowledge Network
- Drug Impaired Driver Training: The New Challenge
D’Arcy Smith – OIC National Training Standards DECP, RCMP
- Current State of Research and Education in Public Safety Management: What We Need and Where We’re Headed
Dr. Ron Camp – Levene Graduate School of Business, University of Regina
- R2MR: Mental Resilience and Readiness Mobile Training Apps
Dr. Josh Granek – DRDC Toronto Research Centre
- Valid and Reliable Assessment Methods
Dr. Sandy MacDonald – Vice President and Chief Learning Officer, Holland College
- Body Worn Cameras
To request a copy of the report on Toronto Police Service’s evaluation of its BWC pilot project, please contact Sgt. Sean O’Brien.